Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The latest seed pics!!!



Once again, the beans win the race! Who can compete with the overachieving legume family? If you suffer from any sort of self-doubt or insecurity, grow some beans, they will make you feel like you can do anything! These are purple runner beans, a beautiful vine, more decorative than edible, but who needs function when you can have fabulous!?!

I had to have a serious pep talk with my sunflowers... they reminded me of whinnie-the-pooh with the honey jar stuck on his head...



So I did the unthinkable and picked off the seed casings... I couldn't help myself, it had to be done.


"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in. "

1 comment:

M. Christopher said...

LOVE having these little things in the office. Every morning I look up to see their progress. Thanks for adding some life to this place! :-)