Thursday, May 17, 2007

Seedling update

The hot peppers are looking great! They'll go in the garden this weekend.


My sweet friend Kevin gave me his old digital camera! Thanks Kevin! He is one of the owners of Barcade, one of the best bars in all of Brooklyn!


This is a picture of Central Park I took from a penthouse roof where I am implementing a massive design. Directionally this is looking SW from the Upper East Side, towards Columbus Circle.


This is a killer rooftop garden I spied out of my friend Mark's window on the Upper West (he is on the 38th floor!)He lives in Columbus Circle - that is the park again in the lower right...


Mystery solved - the massive leaved plant is Astilboides! Thanks Xris!!! I clipped this leaf off after I took the picture, it was bullying the cimicifuga!

No comments: